Our Passionfruit Martini recipe combines heavenly vanilla vodka with the seductiveness of passionfruit liqueur and a splash of lime juice.
To add to the wickedness (and perhaps make up for the lack of martini in the recipe), the Passionfruit Martini comes with a shot of prosecco (or champagne).
Also Read: 8 Best Gins For A Martini
- 2 oz or 60 ml of vanilla vodka
- 1 oz or 30 ml of passion fruit liqueur
- ½ oz or 15 ml of vanilla syrup
- 1 fresh passion fruit
- ½ oz lime juice
- 2 oz or 60 ml of sparkling wine or champagne
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: ½ passion fruit
- Combine: Add vanilla vodka, passion fruit liqueur, vanilla syrup and lime juice into a cocktail shaker along with scooped seeds of one passion fruit. Add ice cubes and shake well until chilled.
- Mixer: Strain the mix into a cooled coupe glass. Pour 60ml of the sparkling wine into a chilled shot glass and serve it along side with the cocktail.
- Garnish: Decorate with ½ of a fresh passion fruit, then serve.
There is some debate about the best way to enjoy the shot of prosecco or champagne that comes with the Passionfruit Martini.
- Drink it as a pre-shot before your Passionfruit Martini.
- Drink it as a post-shot after your Passionfruit Martini.
- Take small sips of the shot whilst enjoying Passionfruit Martini
- Pour it over your Passionfruit Martini, and be done with it!
Always serve the sparkling wine well chilled to make it even tastier.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 250
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: Porn Star Martini cocktail recipe