- Total Time: 1 minute
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
Our White Russian cocktail recipe is a silky-smooth combination of rich coffee liqueur, fresh cream and, of course, a generous helping of vodka. Ideal for an evening sat by a roaring fire, contemplating life.
Of course, this distinctive cocktail came to international attention thanks to the anti-hero character ‘The Dude’ (played by Jeff Bridges) in the cult classic movie ‘The Big Lebowski’.
“Careful, man, there’s a beverage here.” – The Dude
- 2 oz or 60 ml of quality vodka
- 1 oz or 30 ml of coffee liqueur
- 1 oz or 30 ml of fresh cream
- Ice cubes
- Combine: Add the vodka and coffee liqueur into a small heavy bottom tumbler filled with ice.
- Mixer: Gently add the fresh cream and slowly stir, then serve.
The White Russian pairs well with sweet pastries, such as almond croissants, fruit tarts, chocolate desserts, such as a gateau or a rich mousse.
- Prep Time: 1 Minute
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 30g
- Fat: 6.7g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: White Russian cocktail recipe