- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
Originated from Puerto Rico in 1950s, this awesome Piña Colada recipe is no doubt one of my fave summer drinks.
Simple to make with only a handful of ingredients, this traditional Latin American cocktail will put you in a salsa rhythm.
Smooth, refreshing and bursting with flavour – grab a glass and get ready for your next adventure with this delicious summer staple!
- 2 oz or 60 ml of white rum
- 2 oz or 60 ml cream of coconut
- 3 ½ oz or 105 ml of pineapple juice
- ½ oz or 15ml of freshly squeezed lime juice (optional)
- Ice cubes or crushed ice
- Garnish: Pineapple wedge and pineapple leaf (optional)
- Combine: Add rum, pineapple and lime juices and cream of coconut to a processor along with crushed ice and blend everything until smooth.
- Mixer: Pour mixture into chilled long cocktail glass.
- Garnish: Decorate with pineapple leaf and a wedge of fresh pineapple popped over the rim, then serve.
If not using lime juice, increase the amount of pineapple juice accordingly.
If using ice cubes, instead of processing, put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake well until cooled.
Replace pineapple juice with frozen pineapple to add that extra frozen kick to your cocktail!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 6.7g
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 0.4g
Keywords: Pina Colada cocktail recipe