- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
Refreshing Limoncello combined with sparkling Prosecco and a splash of soda, the Limoncello Spritz cocktail is arguably the best Italian cocktail for the spring and summertime.
Andrew and I recently enjoyed the best Limoncello Spritz whilst enjoying lunch sitting outside a small Italian restaurant in Bruges, Brussels (see picture below!). As always, we cheekily asked for their recipe.
This particular Limoncello Spritz recipe is incredibly simple to make for you at home and is perfect for enjoying on a hot summer’s day.
- 2 oz or 60 ml of Limoncello
- 3 oz or 90 ml of Prosecco
- 1 oz or 30 ml of soda water
- Ice cubes.
- Garnish: Slice of lemon and mint leaves.
- Combine: Add the Limoncello and Prosecco into a wine glass and gently stir.
- Mixer: Add a splash of soda water and 3-4 large ice cubes.
- Garnish: Pop a slice of lemon and a few mint leaves into the glass, then serve.
The Limoncello Spritz pairs well with easygoing nibbles such as olives, small dishes such as Italian bruchetta, or even a full-on margarita pizza!
- Prep Time: 2 Minutes
- Category: Cocktail
- Cuisine: Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 20mg
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: Limoncello Spritz recipe
1 thought on “Limoncello Spritz Recipe”
Great Limoncello Spritz recipe. This is my all time favourite cocktail that reminds me of traveling around Italy as a mature student. Happy days!